您該知道我們的規矩:
(Rules for Guests)

@我們歡迎用心愛惜所有設施、一草一木及貓貓狗狗的旅人。
We welcome travelers who can respect our facilities and love nature and cats and dogs.
@誠摯歡迎導盲犬及乖巧的寵物。
We welcome guide dogs and other well behaved pets.
@不接受十八歲以下人士訂房及住宿。
We can only accept reservation from travelers 18 years old and above.
@入住時請出示證件以便核對登記。
Please present your ID card or Passport upon check-in.
@為響應環保,請自備盥洗用具。
Guests must provide their own towels, toothbrush, and toothpaste.
@不可任意移動室內擺設,除非您很有藝術天分或眼光獨到。
Please do not rearrange the interior decoration.
@不可在室內使用瓦斯爐或電磁爐等危險物品,我們會把你(妳)趕走。
Gas stoves, induction cookers and other dangerous items are forbidden, and we reserve the right to end your stay if you use them.
@隨手關閉電燈及電器設備並節約用水。
Please try to conserve water, and turn off lights and electric appliances when they're not in use.
@請盡早規劃旅行日期,我們不接受當日訂房當日入住。
We unfortunately cannot accept same day reservations, so please contact us early.
@離開房間時請隨手關門,貴重的物品請自行小心保管。
Please keep your door completely closed or locked when you leave, and take care of your personal belongings.
@退房時繳回房門的鑰匙。
Please return the keys upon check-out.
@會員只可預訂自己的床位,我們不提供臨時或未預訂的床位給你的夥伴。
 We cannot provide beds for traveling companions without reservations.
@入住期間如有訪客請先告知,我們不歡迎臨時訪客進入。
Please inform us in advance of visitors, temporary visitor isn't welcome.
@歡迎使用廚房及火爐,但請注意安全,碗盤餐具使用後須清洗並歸回原位
Kitchen and stoves are free to use, and please take good care on yourself when using. Any kitchen utensils used shall be cleaned and returned to the appropriate cabinet.
@房間內一律全面禁菸,如果發現您不守規矩我們會把你(妳)趕走。
We will throw you out if you smoking in any rooms.
@嚴禁轟趴、酗酒、嗑藥及其他所有非法行為,發現後絕對馬上報警抓人,沒得商量。
Home party, alcoholism, using drugs and other illegal behaviors are prohibited, we will straightly contact the police officers.
@22:00過後輕聲細語,以維護住宿品質及確保鄰居安寧。
To maintain good staying quality, please keep your voice down after 22:00.
@屋內空間都有標語,請參考辦理。
Please refer all the posters in the house.
 

 

 
房型名稱
(Room Name)
房型
(single bed)
平日單床
(weekdays )
假日單床
(Holiday)
 
大房 Dormitory 單人床 NT$ 900 NT$ 900  
二房 Dormitory 單人床 NT$ 900 NT$ 900  

我要預約 MAKE A RESERVATION
 
| 大房 |
| 二房 |



訂房&匯款資訊
Booking and Payment

@床位確認後[24小時]為床位保留時間。
   We will retention your bed for 24 hours after booking.
@請於確認床位後[24小時]支付全額價金,逾期恕不保留床位。
   Please pay the full amount in 24 hours after confirm, overdue without retaining.
@匯款完成後,煩請來電(訊)告知匯款帳號後五碼,以便為您查核款項是否入帳。
   Please inform us (information or in system) when money transfer complete, in order to check for your .
@查核後將以電子郵件通知確認。
   You will be notified by mail after check.

匯款銀行 Bank : 郵局(Post office)代號700
匯款戶名 Account name : 葉璨瑄
匯款帳號 Account : 0071608-0101432
匯款後請務必來電確認 Inform us after Remittance【+886 900750963】「小紅花」。

進退房時間
Check-in and check-out

進房時間(Check in):下午14:00以後。(After 14:00PM)
退房時間(Check out):上午11:30以前。(Before 11:30AM)


延期與退費說明
Extension and refund

訂床位後(After booking complete):

@若於入住日前1日以上通知取消訂床位者,我們願意退回您訂房之全額價金。
   We will refund the full amount if you cancel your booking by 1 day or more.
@我們知道您臨時取消訂床必定有您的難處,所以我們願意全額退費;但是累積第二次取消後,我們將剔除您的會員資格,因為我們也有我們的難處。
   We are willing to make a full refund when you first time canceled the booking. However, we will remove your membership after your second cancellation.
@若您須要訂房或想進一步洽詢任何問題,請與「跟我說」聯繫。
   Please contact [Tell me] if you need any information.